1. Its not how much you know that matters; its how fast you learn.
2. Somewhere along the line, we seem to have confused comfort with happiness.
3. Never do anything that would waste someone else’s time. You will lose their respect and might have a hard time getting back on their calendar.
4. Multitasking is counter productive. Focus on the activity on hand. Everyone seems to have forgotten that concentration is a good thing. Focus.
5. Happiness is… Not what happens to us, but what, of all that happens to us, we choose to focus upon.
6. Life is not a test. Don’t make it one.
7. If you do not take ownership of your actions, your ations will eventually own you.
8. If you hate your job, you also hate half of the time you spend on this planet.
9. If you avoid your problems, your problems will steer the course of your life.
10. If you are not learning something new every day, you are wasting away days of your life.
11. If you never try something new, your life’s story will be boring.
12. If you are not happy, it’s time to change something.
13. Communicate with more than your words.
14. Treat others as you would like them to treaPratik Mehta › Edit — WordPresst you.
15. When was the last time you did something for the first time.
16. At work, more often that not, you can either make someone happy or get work done.
17. Good is the enemy of best.
18. In business, most times, who you know is more important than what you know.
19. I think, the most effective way of spicing your life is to do things you have never done before.
20. The very thing you most want to see more of in your life is the very thing you need to give away.
21. The real value of reaching a goal lies not in the result achieved but in what the journey you’ve walked to get to the goal has made of you as a person.
22. Giving unsolicited advise or solicited advice that won’t be acted upon is a sheer waste of time.
23. Pompous opponents can be a blessing in disguise if you watch and learn their strenghts.